Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not much hooking

I never edged the doll pillow last week. It's still sitting here mocking me. We went away Saturday night and I was really tempted to bring some crocheting along. Figuring it was a family outing and we were suppose to be doing things as a family, I left it at home. I probably couldn've gotten away with doing some in the early morning hours when I was the only one up, but not much.

I did manage to pick up a hook after we got home. I've finished 5 of the 6 rows of the blue ruffle on the Ruffles all Around blanket. I'm stalled again as I'm not sure where my Baby Afghan book is at the moment. GRRRRR! Figuring we have 2 mos until I have 2 weddings and the bridal showers will be even quicker then that...I started working on the white ripple blanket for T and E's wedding. I'm afraid I'm not going to be happy with it. The outside of the skein seems to be fuzzing up already. What's the blanket going to look like after a bit of use? WHY do I do this to myself? (2nd guess my choices in the project)

I'm thinking I might do the Tree of Life for Drew and Allison but I'm afraid I can't get it done in time and I don't want that to happen. The sooner I get T and E's done, the more time I'll have to figure out and work on Drew's. Then it's onto the grandbaby's stuff!

No comments: