Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's done!

I finished Esther and Tim's wedding afghan 8 days early! For some reasons the last 3 repeats I added on caused more problems then the rest of the blanket combined. I frogged and frogged at least once in every repeat. And I still have a mistake or two that I had to work around. It ended up being 49" wide and 58" long, coming to my collar bone with my feet well covered. I'm hoping to get a picture of it after the kids come home from school. Seems once I let someone borrow my camera, they think they can use it and take it whenever. So not sure where it is at the moment.

So now I'll be working on Allison's shawl. I'm hoping it will only take a night to do, but that might be a bit ambitious. It would be cool if I could get it done for her shower which is also next Saturday.

1 comment:

noelle said...

looking forward to that picture!